Thursday, May 04, 2006

Who waits

I sometimes feel the urge
To stand on the tallest mountain
And rage against heaven
Shouting: why me
Why me?
But then heaven is but a mirage
A fool’s chimera

I wish I could tear out my heart
And cast it to the wolfs
Oh how I wish I had no heart
Soulless
Devoted of feeling
A monster
Raging, hating, hurting
But all what I do is
Crying, bleeding, and loving still

How do you stop a heart from feeling
How do you pick up the threads of your life
After an eternity of love
How do you go on living
When each and every second
Reminds you of your loss

Time heal they say
And I will forget
But I do want to
It is my last link to my love
I lose that
And our story is truly over
But it is

So I let go
Like that day
When I jumped
Nothing to holding me
But she waited that day
On the ground
And I wonder who waits
Tomorrow, or the day after…

3 comments:

Eve said...

and love shoot down another victim...
yes, time will heal, those annoyingly irritating three words!

SH said...

Love will never go away even if you chose to forget. But when you stop feeling the pain it's the sweet memories of this love that will remain and a sweet butterfly in your heart that will move its wings each time you think about your loved one.

Seth said...

Eve
You seem experienced in this area.

SH
It is my sweet memories that are killing me...